Ginger Honey Body Polisher
This gentle sugar and honey scrub creates a perfect balance for healthy glowing skin, leaving it supple and soft to touch. With regular exfoliation, this botanical polisher will slough off dead skin cells and dirt, that will lead to the removal of skin impurities.
Ingredients: *Sucrose (Raw Turbinado Sugar), *Sucrose (Brown Sugar), *Apis Mellifera (Raw Honey), **Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, **Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, **Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, *Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, *Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, *Citrus Reticulata (Red Mandarin) Essential Oil, *Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed) Essential Oil, *Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Essential Oil and *Salvia Fruticosa (Sage) Essential Oil.
Cold Processed Herbal Oil Infusion made with *Camellia Sinensis (Sencha Green) Tea Leaves, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, and Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Herb.
**Organic oil infused with organic herbs and flowers.
8 oz - 236 ml
How to Use
While taking a shower, mix around the polisher with your bamboo spoon to evenly distribute the oils and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away the dead skin cells. Rinse well, then pat skin dry using a towel.
*Be cautious as the oils can make shower and bath surfaces slippery*
- Brightens skin complexion by healing scars quickly and lightening blemishes, which will create a natural clear glow.
- Contain antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, to rid your skin of blackheads due to the removal of dirt from pores. It then hydrates due to honey being a natural humectant that also tighten your skin pores.
Ginger Essential Oil
- Has detoxifying and invigorating qualities, known to reduce cellulite by stimulating circulation and toning your skin.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that will protect your skin from the damage that free radicals can cause, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains properties that assist in healing rashes, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites and other mild skin irritations.
- Great for dry and sensitive skin, and soothe occasional red patches due to eczema or psoriasis.
- Contains fatty acids that percolate into the underlying layers of your skin, hydrating it from within to lock in moisture and create a protective barrier to keep your skin smooth.
- Is a non-comedogenic oil that will not cause blocked pores, and is easily penetrating and highly emollient.
Green Sencha Tea
- Contains Vitamin E that supports new skin cell growth and acts as an intense hydrator for soft and nourished skin.
- Contains Vitamin B2 essential for skin health to maintain collagen levels for youthful skin structure and firmness.
It is recommended to perform a patch test before using this product into your routine.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- After 24 hours rinse the area.
**If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, discontinue the use of this product. **