Sea Moss + Matcha Green Tea Soap Bar
An antioxidant filled facial and body cleanser formulated to rejuvenate the skin. Our Sea Moss + Matcha Green Tea Soap has undeniable cleansing properties allowing your skin to remain oil free and fresh.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut) Butter, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oat Protein, *Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Powder, **Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil, **Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Chondrus Crispus (Sea Moss) Gel, *Ricinus Communis (Jamaican Black Castor) Oil, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil, *Lavandula (Lavender) Essential Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, *Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Essential Oil.
Cold Processed Herbal Oil Infusion made with *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers
**Organic oils infused with organic herbs and flowers.
4 oz – 113 g
How to use
Use Daily. For all skin types.
- For face: Rinse face with lukewarm water to open pores. Lather in hands or on an electric cleansing brush, then wash your face in circular motions. Rinse soap off with cold water to close your pores. Use once in the morning and at night.
- For body: Lather soap in washcloth or loofah, then cleanse body all over.
*Always moisturize your skin after cleansing your face. Wear sunscreen on top of moisturizer when going outside*
- Contains matcha green tea, which has incredibly high levels of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) to assist in reducing inflammation and even skin tone.
- Formulated with ingredients that has a powerhouse of Catechins, Vitamin A, C, K and B-Complex to possibly prevent cell degeneration and premature ageing.
- Contains Sea moss, which is a superfood that is packed with 92 of the 102 minerals the body needs. It also has a host of vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, iron, magnesium, and calcium that will all be absorbed into the pores of the skin.
- Has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antibody, and anticoagulant properties that can help soothe skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and severe inflammation.