African Black Soap Bar
An anti-blemish, detoxifying, and healing soap formulated to target acne-prone and troubled skin. This soap balances oily skin for a brighter complexion.
Ingredients: Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Plantago Major (Plantain) Skins and Cocoa Pod Ash.
Facial Bar 4 oz - 113 g
Body Bar 8 oz - 226 g
Multi-Purpose Bar (face + body + hair) 16 oz / 1 lb - 453 g
How to use
Use Daily. For all Skin & Hair types.
- For face: Rinse face with lukewarm water to open pores. Lather in hands or on an electric cleansing brush, then wash your face in circular motions. Rinse soap off with cold water to close your pores. Use once in the morning and at night.
- For body: Lather in washcloth, then rinse your body clean.
- For hair: 1. Crumble soap into smaller chunks in a glass bowl. 2. Boil distilled water and pour it into the bowl while it’s still hot. 3. Mix together the content and let it sit for few hours to allow the soap to dissolve. 4. Pour liquid into a shampoo bottle. 5. In the shower, wet hair and massage in soap liquid to hair as desired. Rinse completely. Dry hair. Style as desired.
**always keep your skin and hair moisturized after use, or you can experience severe dryness**
- Contains Vitamin E, capric, and caprylic acid that helps calm irritated and inflamed skin, as well as balancing the pH of the skin.
- Contains fatty acids that help with reducing stretch marks, past skin wounds, scars and blemishes.
- High in antioxidants such as quercetin, protocatechuic acid, rutin, catechins, tannis and gallic acid that boost your collagen production to prevent premature wrinkles and sagging skin.
- An effective topical cleanser that cleans your face without stripping its oils to create firm, toned, glowing, supple skin.
- Black soap treats and clear acne like pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and skin conditions such as psoriasis dermatitis, and eczema.
- Has exfoliating properties to remove dead skin cells to improve the appearance of fine lines, and rejuvenate rough skin.