Mango Peppermint Wave Pomade
This botanical whipped pomade is a light styling aid, that softens and conditions your hair to create a protective layer from environmental damages. It is incredibly versatile and works for many hair types and lengths to maintain a natural sheen, and light hold for a brushable 360 degree wave hairstyle. Our Mango Peppermint pomade work effectively to tame frizz, and add definition with a natural finish without the greasy build-up.
Perfect for a beard pomade.
Ingredients: *Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed) Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Palm) Wax, **Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Curcubita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, *Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Oil, *Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, *Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, and Origanum heraclioticum (Oregano) Essential Oil.
Cold Processed Herbal Oil Infusion made with *Equisetum Arvensis (Horsetail) Herb, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Herb, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, and *Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) flowers.
**Organic oil infused with organic herbs and flowers.
4 oz - 118 ml
How to Use
Use at least three times a week. Warm a small amount between hands and apply to damp or dry hair. Add more if needed. Use a medium-hard bristle brush or comb to style.
- Short length hair: In the morning, apply pomade to dry or damp hair, and brush to style. At night, apply pomade to dry or damp hair and wrap hair with a silk durag.
- Long length hair: In the morning, apply pomade to dry or damp hair, and comb to style. At night, do not reapply. Braid or twist your hair, then protect your hair using a silk hair wrap or cap. This will prevent breakage and dryness.
- A natural conditioner due to its emollient properties, which prevents inflammation and dryness.
- Provides a natural protection from UVB, by protecting the hair and scalp from sun damage.
Peppermint Essential oil
- Peppermint oil penetrates through your scalp surface and stimulates the follicles of hair, which will promote blood circulation thereby boosting hair growth.
- Restores the pH balance of your scalp to prevent it from dandruff or itchiness.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Has cleansing properties to fight bacteria, help unclog pores on the scalp, and strengthen the skin on the scalp. This will help prevent infections or conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis.
- A natural treatment for maintaining hair health, to effectively prevent hair loss and promote longer, thicker, and softer hair.
- Contains silica, which cure problems such as thinning, breakage, and split ends.
- Strengthen hair follicles to improve the texture of your hair.
- Rich in Vitamins A, B and E, which makes this a nutrient rich oil to add shine to dull dry hair.
- A deep conditioning oil, due to its saturated and monounsaturated fatty acid content, which has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize hair from the inside.
It is recommended to perform a patch test before using this product into your routine.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of a small parted section of your hair.
- Keep the area dry.
- After 24 hours rinse the area.
**If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, discontinue the use of this product. **