Amla Herb Root Oil Drops
This concentrated botanical oil will enter deep into the scalp to create healthier, hydrating hair follicles. The oil contains cleansing properties to get rid of unhealthy buildup of dirt, which will unclog your pores to stimulate hair growth. With consistent use this oil will lock moisture deep into your roots, and fight breakage to unveil beautiful silky hair.
Ingredients: *Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, *Sesamun Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, **Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, **Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, *Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, *Pelargonium Asperum (Geranium Rosat) Essential Oil, Origanum heraclioticum (Oregano) Essential Oil, and *Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed) Essential Oil.
Cold Processed Herbal Oil Infusion made with *Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root), *Equisetum (Horsetail) Herb, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Herb, *Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle), *Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Herb, and Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Hibiscus) flowers.
**Organic oils infused with organic herbs and flowers.
2 fl oz - 59 ml
How to Use
Shampoo and condition your hair. After that rinse and dry hair to be damp using a towel. Apply oil to the scalp section by section using the dropper bottle. Massage gently in circular motions. Dry hair and style as usual. Re-applying is optional.
*Perfect for protection styles such as braids, full wigs, or extensions*
- The Vitamin C content in amla produces collagen protein, which helps replace the dead cells of hair follicles with new hair cells and stimulate hair growth to have length and volume.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that stops dandruff and the itchiness caused by it on the scalp.
- Has an effective cure to treat hair problems like split ends
- Naturally conditions your hair to make it soft and shiny
- Has phytosterol beta-sitosterol to help reduce the damage done by DHT, by inhibiting the conversion of useful testosterone into the harmful hormone to prevent balding.
- Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, that has anti-inflammatory properties to help open up your hair follicles and promote new hair growth.
- Assist in lubricating the hair shaft, by increasing flexibility and preventing the chance of breakage.
- Contains ricin, which has fungicidal, germicidal, and antimicrobial properties that work together to protect the scalp from infections that can lead to dandruff and conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Rejuvenates hair strands, which improves the health and appearance of your hair.
- Prevents the scalp from free radical damage caused by the sun and other external or internal agents.
It is recommended to perform a patch test before using this product into your routine.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of a small parted section of your hair.
- Keep the area dry.
- After 24 hours rinse the area.
**If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, discontinue the use of this product. **