Jamaican Black Castor Oil
100% Pure. No salt added. Our Jamaican Black Castor Oil is naturally derived from the seeds of the castor bean and has been used for centuries for skin and hair remedies.
Our Black Castor Oil is extracted and handcrafted through a Jamaican traditional method of parching, grounding, and boiling the castor seed.
Jamaican Black Castor oil contains high content of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids such as ricinoleic acid. This oil is the ultimate natural treatment for thick hair growth and healthy moisturized skin.
Ingredients: 100% Black Castor Oil formulated in Jamaica
4 oz – 118 ml
Our JBCO is formulated without salt, preservatives, or synthetic fragrance. We do not dilute or mix this oil. Our Black Castor Oil has a nutty bold scent and is thick with a rich deep brown color.
How to use
Use Daily. For all Skin & Hair types.
- For face: Cleanse face with our African Black Soap. Tone your skin (our favorite toner is witch hazel). While face is still damp, rub a pea size amount of oil in circular motions around your entire face and neck.
- For body: Rub oil in all areas of the body after every bath or shower.
- For hair: Apply oil to your clean scalp and hair tips. For a hot oil hair treatment, add a desire amount of oil in a mason jar and heat oil by doing a double boiling method. Once oil is warm, massage oil to your scalp and hair shaft then cover hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes.
- Contains omega-9 fatty acids that assist in the treatment of acne.
- Has excellent emollient properties to retain moisture into the skin.
- Has antifungal and antibacterial properties that prevent the spread of bacteria keeping skin infections at bay.
- Assists in moisturizing and treating itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp to promote hair growth.
- Treats hair breakage and split ends.