Hibiscus Herb Hair Salve
This hair salve is formulated with hibiscus, plant herbs, natural oils, and nut butters to alleviate dryness, scalp conditions, and itchiness. It will perform as an intensive hair treatment to create smooth, thick, and nourishing locks. With daily use, the salve will help stimulate natural hair growth and create healthier luscious roots.
Ingredients: *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Palm Wax, **Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Oil, *Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus Flower) Powder, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, *Citrus Reticulata (Red Mandarin) Essential Oil, *Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, *Pelargonium Asperum (Geranium Rosat) Essential Oil, and *Salvia Fruticosa (Sage) Essential Oil.
Cold Processed Herbal Oil Infusion made with *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Herb, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Herb, *Serenoa Repens (Saw Palmetto) Berry Powder, and *Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle).
**Organic oil infused with organic herbs and flowers.
4 oz - 118 ml
How to Use
Part your hair and apply a small fingertip portion to the scalp. Repeat process until your entire scalp is completely covered. Massage into scalp. Style as desired.
- Moisturizer (For Excessively Dry Hair): Apply a small amount to hands and emulsify. Smooth throughout the hair (hair should be cleaned and damp) Style as desired.
- Crème Press: Part the hair into sections, and then part each section into smaller sections. Apply an ample amount to smaller sections. Proceed to hot comb, press or curl. Style as desired.
*Excellent for braids, permed, straightened, natural and chemically treated hair*
- Contains fatty acids that conditions the scalp and hair, which will strengthen hair follicles to become stronger.
- Regenerate the hair and scalp to reduce breakage, thinning, and split ends.
Mango Seed Butter
- Reduce scalp conditions like dandruff, by regenerating healthy cells through its moisture-rich and healing properties.
- Softens the hair and contributes to adding luster and shine.
- Stops the conversion of testosterone into DHT, which will prevent alopecia in women and all other forms of balding in men.
- Promotes hair regeneration to increase hair density, weight and thickness.
- Neutralize free radical damage in the scalp to prevent irritation.
- Contains astringent properties to help control oiliness by tightening the hair follicles, thereby preventing too much sebum from being secreted onto the scalp.
- Helps balance the pH of the scalp to reduce redness and itchiness.
- Contain antioxidants and vitamins necessary for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives the hair its natural color to prevent premature greying.
It is recommended to perform a patch test before using this product into your routine.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of a small parted section of your hair.
- Keep the area dry.
- After 24 hours rinse the area.
**If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, discontinue the use of this product. **